Just a bunch of opinions
Apr 26, 2017
This week, I’ll report about some progress on the next EZ-Retro “v2” PCB and build (which isn’t quite right yet, unfortunately).
But first, a topic which has been keeping me busy lately… typing and the keyboard:
No, not the above Simplified Chinese one:
- The limits of Mac and Mouse - Wed
- Why Vim is very different - Thu
- Taking it further with i3 - Fri
- EZ-Retro v2, now with a PCB - Sat
- Troubleshooting the EZ-Retro - Sun
As the title of this post says, these are all just very personal opinions of course, so please take with a grain of salt and brush it off as random rants when you don’t agree with some, or even any, of this…
For comments, visit the forum.