Let's have some fun with a JNZ
Dec 28, 2016
Since the JeeNode Zero adopts a new µC architecture, a new layout, a new runtime library, a new programming language, and new drivers, there’s a lot of work ahead to describe all the parts and how to use them.
It will take quite a while to do this in a thorough and systematic manner, so for the time being, my approach is to select and highlight the essentials, then gradually expand on all the aspects and implications this has for putting these nodes to real use:
- Hey, there’s a radio in there! - Wed
- Ultra low-power and coin cells - Thu
- A high-resolution sensor node - Fri
- Remote development over WiFi - Sat
- Goodbye 2016, and hello 2017! - Sun
As this is the last post of yet another year passing, I wish you a very creative, planet-preserving, and most compassionate 2017.
This weblog will resume on February 1st.
For comments, visit the forum.