Ok, here’s a new design for the JeeNode board:
Major changes were the swapping of pins 1 + 6 on each port and flipping around the FTDI connector so plugin adapters no longer end up being upside-down (doh!).
Plus lots of relatively minor changes, such as tiny connector pin markings in the top copper layer, moving ports 1 + 4 an extra 0.1″ towards the radio, making all power traces thicker, and making the board slightly narrower. I didn’t want to dive into silkscreens yet, though in hindsight even the default one would have been workable.
Some cosmetic changes too: added a descriptive “JeeNode v2″ text on the bottom layer and a ground plane fill.
Anyway, I recently ordered a couple of these new ones… we’ll see!
Update – the new PCBs are in, I’ve added some preliminary documentation here (PDF).