The TwitLEDs project by Myra and Jean-Claude Wippler (daughter and father) has come to a conclusion. It was great. I’ll just summarize by pointing to the six posts on the Jee Labs weblog describing the technical details, and some pictures and videos, showing the results.
- 2010-06-22 – Something different…
- 2010-06-23 – TwitLEDs robot, part 2
- 2010-06-24 – TwitLEDs robot, part 3
- 2010-06-25 – TwitLEDs robot – action shots
- 2010-06-28 – TwitLEDS robot, part 4
- 2010-06-29 – TwitLEDS finale (this post)
Here you can see the finished TwitLEDs robot:
This is the, ehm… print head?
And last but not least, some videos. First a trial run for the print mechanism:
Next, a trial run for the vehicle, trying to stay out of trouble:
And here the result!
And one more:
Ok, that’s it. Myra and I both had oodles of fun building this and trying things out – hope you did too :)