What's in a hub? Jan 27, 2016
The restart of the JET project is progressing nicely. This week’s episode is about installing a first version as a basic-yet-functional new core system and describing / documenting some of the central features being built into the hub.
So here goes, one story per day, about what JET/Hub is all about:
- An introduction to JET/Hub - Wed
- Connecting to serial ports - Thu
- Timestamps and logging - Fri
- How to install JET/Hub - Sat
- Hub configuration guide - Sun
- Using the built-in database - Mon
Yes, that’s a lot of articles for one week. Because there’s a lot to describe!
Here’s another little diagram, this one is from 2014 - even older than last week’s:
And yet it’s still mostly applicable to JET …