The upcoming JeeNode Zero Dec 21, 2016
Lately, I’ve been keeping busy with a brand new board. It’s called the JeeNode Zero:
Shown here is the “rev3” prototype, and it’s starting to shape up nicely. Sooo… without further ado, let me tell you more about it:
- Working on the JeeNode Zero - Wed
- Some specs and comparisons - Thu
- This node speaks Forth (and C) - Fri
- Taking the JNZ rev3 for a spin - Sat
- JNZ testing and availability - Sun
This isn’t about being the first or cheapest “node” out there, in fact this isn’t about any <insert-your-favourite-superlative-here>.
The JeeNode Zero is about creating exactly the node I’ll want to use for my projects. My hope is that this week’s articles will also help explain what is guiding my preferences and choices, and where it might lead to.