JeeLib for Arduino IDE¶
JeeLib is an open source library on GitHub. It has evolved alongside the different classic JeeNodes over the years. JeeLib is an add-on library for the Arduino IDE.
The main components of JeeLib are:
- a Ports class, for easy access to the ports on a JeeNode
- a PortsI2C class for bit-banged I2C bus support on arbitrary I/O pins
- an RF12 driver (in various configurations) for the wireless RFM12B modules
- an RF69 driver (in various configurations) for the wireless RFM69CW modules
- a Sleepy class for ultra low-power sleeping of ATmega and ATtiny µC’s
- custom drivers for a variety of add-on JeePlugs
The examples in JeeLib are split into a number of areas:
- DIJN - the Dive into JeeNodes tutorial series
- Ports - some 65 examples using the Ports functionality
- RF12 - some 40 examples using the RF12 radio driver
- RTOS - demo code using the ChibiOS-AVR multi-tasking library
There is an elaborate (but somewhat ageing) documentation area for most of the code in JeeLib, including many examples.